Financial Services Administrator
£21,000 – £26,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a financial services administrator to join a specialist and award-winning financial planning firm.
This is a fantastic company to work for a company, with an amazing culture with a big emphasis on personal development and support. They can offer progression to those who are willing to learn and grow. In terms of their work, they provide holistic planning meaning the advice given will be more interesting than your average practice.
The role will involve all administration for life, pensions, and investments and to ensure a submitted business is effectively managed in a timely manner. You will be required to carry out administration tasks such as client documentation, diary entries, compliance checking, new business submission as well as meet and greet for client meetings. You will also be client service in the form of ad hoc valuations, trades, preparing review packs, fact-checking, and more. Other supportive tasks may be required such as the preparation of authority letters and money laundering checks.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries between £21k and £26K (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Full-time role Monday to Friday
- Pension contribution
- Death in service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A discretionary bonus scheme.
About Recruit UK:
- Minimum of one year in a Financial Services Administration role
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent team player
- Proficient in IT skills
- Good planning and effective organisational skills
- Methodological approach to work
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in the Midlands on a Financial Services Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we‘ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.