Are you an administrator with financial services experience looking for a career with a progressive and professional company?
This is a very friendly and vibrant medium sized office within an open space, they pride themselves on having no micro management, so are looking for someone who can manage their own workload. They offer full training and plenty of opportunity to progress through the business.
The IFA Administrator will provide an efficient service to a team of existing advisers, including;
- Processing new business and servicing existing clients.
- Deal with client queries and take appropriate action in a timely and effective manner.
- Input and management of data on the internal systems.
- Preparing literature and quotations for client meetings.
- Producing client valuations.
- Handling all office duties, such as answering the telephone, handling post, maintaining presentation of office, booking meeting rooms and managing the office diary, processing orders and meeting all visitors in a professional manner.
- Maintaining knowledge and adhering to the company and FCA obligations.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have experience of working in a similar position within financial services.
You must possess excellent organisational and administration abilities and ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of financial systems.
For the right candidate who can demonstrate results, my client will offer a salary up to £28k along with benefits including 25 day’s holiday, contributory pension scheme and DIS, company bonus. There is a great vibrant and friendly feel to the office and free parking is available nearby.
Contact Keely Parsons at Recruit UK and quote reference 12242 to find out more.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.