Home Based Financial Administrator
up to £25,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Home-Based IFA to join a Financial Advice practice.
This opportunity is completely home-based and on a part-time basis, Monday – Friday from 9am until 2:30 pm. This is a fantastic vacancy for someone needing a strong work-life balance.
Within this role, you will support the paraplanner with the firm’s financial administration duties. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Letter writing
- Database and diary management
- New business applications
- Liaising with lenders and providers
- Working alongside the paraplanner must be an excellent team player
- Being a key point of contact to clients must have exceptional customer service skills.
They currently use systems including IO, Nucleus, and Microsoft office.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Home-based working on a part time basis.
- Opportunity to work for a client centric independent firm.
- Support with professional qualifications should you wish to obtain them.
About Recruit UK:
- 2 years’ experience working as an Administrator within a financial planning firm – desirable
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- You must have the set up to work from home
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined
- Able to work under pressure and adapt on occasions to changing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice practice on a Home-Based IFA role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.