Home Based Paraplanner
Up to £40,000
Are you an experienced, Diploma qualified Paraplanner seeking a work from home opportunity? Fed up of the daily rush-hour grind and unsociable hours? Then regain your work-life balance in a new role that works around your lifestyle.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Home-Based Paraplanner in the North West to join an award-winning national financial planning firm, within a home-based paraplanning role.
This position is within the private client advisory team of one of the UK’s most high-profile advice firms. If you are experienced, Level 4 Diploma qualified Home Based Paraplanner and want a company that not only offers streamlined processes and systems for easy remote working but a competitive salary and great benefits package, then this is the career move you’ve been waiting for. The company are looking for someone self-motivated who can undertake all Paraplanning duties autonomously/remotely.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Work for an award-winning national firm
- Work from home
- Well defined systems and processes in place
- Supportive team environment
- Emphasis on professional development and support with further studies
- Great benefits package
- Salary: Up to £40,000
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (CII or LIBF)
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Paraplanner for a financial advice firm
- Knowledge and experience of retirement planning, investments and taxation.
- Highly competent conducting research and using research tools, such as FE Analytics, Selectapension, Assureweb, Defaqto, Trustnet, etc.
- Ideally, you will have previously worked as a home-based paraplanner
- Knowledge and experience of using cash flow modelling
- Knowledge of DB pension transfers
- Experience of Intelligent Office (Desirable)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an award-winning national financial planning firm based in the North West on a Home-Based Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.