IFA Administrator (ref – 12715)
Our client is a successful wealth management firm that provides advice to HNW (high net worth) clients in all areas of financial planning who emphasise the need for trust and professionalism.
They have established long standing relationships and specialise in advising on Tax Planning, Investments and Pensions among other areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to work with our client based in Cardiff. The right candidate will have previous experience of working within financial services, knowledge of financial products and technically proficient who can come in and get up to speed quickly with how our client operates.
Main duties will include:
- Be involved with preparing and arranging meetings
- Providing full administration support
- Making applications on behalf of company clients
- Preparing letters to send to both product providers and clients
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Managing paperwork and record management
- Providing some PA duties
- Build good working relationships with providers, clients and prospects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and professional market leading organisation. A competitive salary of up to £25,000 with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email [email protected]
(quote – Ref – 12715).
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.