Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Admin in Hove to join a Financial Planning practice.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a boutique Financial Planning practice. This will be in a relaxed office and working with some of the best in industry, this rare opportunity to join them has only arisen due to a member of staff relocating and opening the position. With full in-house training provided, funding and support after probation towards the full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice, this would be the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career.
What’s in it for you:
A salary up to £30,000
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Company-paid eye tests & flu jabs
Death in service x3 annual salary
Pension is a matched 3% and the offer of salary sacrifice
Funding and support towards the full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice
Working with some of the best Advisors in the industry.
Clear cut progression path for all members of staff
Skills and experience required:
At least 2 years of admin experience, preferable within the IFA industry
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Hove on an IFA Admin role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.