£20,000 – £26,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Birmingham to join a Financial Planning firm in the top 1% in the country.
I’m proud to be working with a fantastic independent financial consultancy firm. They pride themselves in being within the top 1% of IFAs in the country and have a brilliant reputation.
My client is currently looking to bring on an IFA Administrator to join their team in their offices based in Birmingham. The role will involve providing high-quality support to the advisers, preparing and issuing client reviews, obtaining product information, liaising with product providers, processing new business and a variety of other duties.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience (up to £26,000)
- Death in Service and PHI
- Generous holiday allowance
- 5% matching pension contribution
- Ongoing study and exam support with salary increase with exams passed
About Recruit UK:
- Experience in an IFA Administration role
- Previous work history in an IFA or Wealth Management firm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good worker under pressure
- Team player
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Birmingham on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.