up to £25,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Administrator in Cardiff to join a financial planning company.
Our client is a Chartered practice and specialises in providing holistic financial planning services to their clients who include private individuals and employers.
This is an exciting opportunity in the Cardiff area with a niche firm where they are specifically looking for Administrators who have previous experience within the financial planning industry.
In return, they will provide a professional and progressive culture with exposure to the financial planning industry alongside a competitive salary.
The role will entail providing full-time administrative support for the company ensuring the smooth running of the business, duties will include providing client sales support services and general administrative support for the company IFAs.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Opportunity to join a niche Chartered financial planning practice
- Work within a professional and progressive culture
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
About Recruit UK:
- Essential: Previous administration experience of working within a financial planning firm
- Essential: Experience and knowledge of IFA back-office systems and Microsoft Office
- Desirable: Working knowledge of pensions, investments and general financial planning
- Desirable: Working knowledge of employee benefits, group pensions, and life risk.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Cardiff on an Administration role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.