Are you considering the next step in your career? Do you want to excel in the Financial Advice industry? Let my client help you get where you want to be.
Recruit UK are proud to be working on an exciting opportunity for an IFA Administrator to join the technical support team of a leading Chartered IFA
They have built up an excellent reputation for both for the service they provide to clients and the support they give to employees, offering full funding toward professional qualifications with including time off to study and numerous progression opportunities within the group.
Located in Horsham, it is walking distance from all public transport for convenient commute and has onsite parking for those who drive.
If you are looking to progress your career in Financial Advice, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. As a Chartered IFA, they will help you grow in a professional and constructive way with encouragement coming from every angle.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays (1 day with each completed year of service)
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% matched employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service which is up to 4 x basic salary
- Critical Illness Cover up to 2 x base salary
- Life Assurance
- Employees Shares Scheme: Eligibility after 1 year’s continuous service, the number of shares available each year is decided by the board of Directors. There is no fee for the shares as they are a gift from the Company.
- Clear cut progression
- Funding toward professional qualifications
About Recruit UK:
- 12 months experience within Financial Services
- Ideally existing qualifications or interest in obtaining
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Chartered IFA based in Horsham on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.