£20,000 – £25,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Lincoln to join a Wealth Management firm.
This successful wealth management firm provides advice to a range of clients, from MA (mass affluent) to HNW (high net worth) in all areas of financial planning.
They offer transparency to clients, truly get to understanding their financial situation to ensure they provide the best service whilst also supporting and continue helping their staff develop professionally.
Based in Lincoln, they offer an ethical and trusted financial planning approach and have a great friendly team in their office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a prestigious wealth management firm and develop your career further.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Employed roles with starting salaries from £20,000 – £25,000
- Pension contribution
- 2 x Death in Service
- Free Parking
- Holiday allowance that increases over time served
- Opportunity to work in a well-established wealth management firm
- Friendly working atmosphere in the office
- Ongoing study and exam support for career professional development
Recruiters contact info:
- Previous administration experience, ideally in an IFA or Wealth Management company
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Name: Chris Ingham
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01173 323 453
WhatsApp/Mobile: 0117 9450450
Job Reference: 13215
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are currently representing an IFA Administrator role in Lincoln to join a Wealth Management firm.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.