IFA Administrator / Paraplanner
Mortgage and Finance
£20,000 – £25,000
Recruit UK are working with a financial planning firm in Derby looking for an IFA administrator/paraplanner to join them. This firm offers holistic advice, working with individuals to plan for the future ensuring they have the finances to live fully and worry-free!
This varied role will involve supporting a Chartered Financial Planner in a variety of tasks including processing new business, writing suitability reports, liaising with third-party providers, writing suitability reports, and general administration duties. No two days will look the same!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IFA administrator or an individual already undertaking some paraplanning duties to keep progressing and developing within a firm that highly values its employees.
Skills and experience required:
- Salary between £19,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
- Christmas shut down
- Regular personal development days
- 23 days holiday
- Continued exam support
- Long-term career progression, with the opportunity to step into an IFA role or other avenues
- Office/home working flexibility
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a firm’s growth and make your mark!
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience working in a wealth management firm
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or part qualified, desired but not essential
- Positive attitude
- Driven and motivated
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in the IFA administrator/paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.