£20,000 – £25,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Plymouth to join an Award Winning Chartered Firm.
Our client is looking for an IFA Administrator to join their expanding financial services team. You will be working within a dedicated team that will give you the opportunity to take on varied duties within a fast-paced sales support position.
This company has been recognised as one 2019s best companies to work for, they believe in providing their staff with a fantastic environment, this, in turn, enables the teams to give clients an outstanding service. They’re known for providing support and development to their staff in a rewarding environment.
In this position you will be pro-active in supporting the consultants that work across the region, the daily duties will vary however, they typically include:
What’s in it for you:
- Diary and appointment management
- Requesting and checking quotation using e-platforms
- Processing new business
- Ensuring checks have been completed in readiness to submit
- Monitoring new business pipeline through to completion
- Handle general ‘after-sale’ inquiries
- Assist with preparation of valuations, change of address/names/agencies, withdrawals, death claims, maturities, and policy information
Skills and experience required:
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000
- Excellent opportunities for further progression and development
About Recruit UK:
- You will have previous sales administration experience in a financial services environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
- Good working knowledge of Intelligent office would be highly advantageous
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Award-Winning Chartered Firm based in Plymouth on an IFA Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.