Great opportunity for a Financial Services administrator to work with one of the leading IFA’s in the area. They are on the lookout for administrators with strong interpersonal & organisational skills. This is the chance to work in a lovely rural location with a firm of highly professional and talented financial advisers. You will be supporting with the general office administration as well as some business processing and IFA admin. The client is at the centre of how they operate as a business and you will be encouraged to uphold their high standards for customer service.
- A generous salary or £18-25,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Based in a stunning rural office – avoid those city centre rush hours!
- Free Parking
- Actively promote progression & study support
- Experience of working in a Financial Services Environment
- A strong ethic & Organisational skills.
- Friendly and natural customer service skills.
If this sounds like you, please do apply today by contacting Chris at [email protected]
or 01173 323453 / 07399 163964
Quote Ref 12869
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.