£20,000 – £28,000 (negotiable)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator to join an Independent Financial Advice practice in Sheffield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a background as an IFA Administrator, to join a leading Wealth Management company at a time of significant growth.
This company provides investment services and wealth planning to professionals and individuals, they’ve developed and grown at an impressive rate over recent years and plan to continue to do this going forward as well.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your existing skill-set and knowledge as an IFA Administrator. Supporting a team of Financial Planners and Paraplanners with all aspects of administration.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries up to £28,000 (negotiable dependent on skill-set)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Critical illness cover
- Health cash plan
- Pension contribution
- Death in service benefit
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience as an IFA Administrator, preferably in wealth management or investment company
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high volume workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Sheffield on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.