£21,000 – £26,000
This company ensures their clients are provided with the advice they deserve, recognising that each client is different and therefore tailor their services to the client and offering a range of solutions.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Southampton to join an Independent Financial Advice practice.
My clients are currently looking to bring on an IFA Administrator to join their team in their offices based in Southampton. The role will involve creating new client packs, checking fact finds, preparing authority letters, obtaining illustrations, submitting new business, and a variety of other duties.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience (£21,000 to £26,000)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Young vibrant friendly team to join
- 5% matching pension contribution
- Income protection
- Ongoing study and exam support with salary increase with exams passed
- Currently working from home, this will change to office based in due course
About Recruit UK:
- 2 years’ experience in an IFA Administration role (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manger
- Team player
- Interest in working towards CII exams if you’ve not already done so
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Southampton on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.