up to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Swansea to join a boutique financial planning practice.
Our client is an established and professional firm who need additional support in their administration team and need an experienced professional to support their back-office team.
This is an exciting opportunity in the Swansea area with a successful and established company where they are specifically looking for Administrators who have previous experience within the financial planning industry.
The role will entail supporting the company Advisers through various Administration responsibilities including client liaison, processing new business, speaking with product providers and general administration support.
In return, our client will provide a professional and supportive culture with exposure to the financial planning industry alongside a competitive salary.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Opportunity to join an established and boutique financial planning company in Swansea
- Work within a team of professional Independent Financial Advisers and support staff
- Competitive salary of up to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
About Recruit UK:
- Essential: Previous administration experience of working within a financial planning firm
- Essential: Experience and knowledge of IFA back-office systems and Microsoft Office
- Desirable: Working knowledge of pensions, investments and general financial
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning company based in Swansea on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.