£18,000 – £23,000 (depending on experience)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Swansea to join an Independent Financial Advice firm.
This client is a well-established and well-respected financial advice firm in South Wales and prides themselves on offering truly independent and comprehensive advice to their clients. They take time to work alongside side their clients to understand their needs and desires so that they can offer them tailor-made financial solutions.
As this firm grows, as does their need for professionals to join their team. They are looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to come and join them to support their Advisers in giving outstanding advice to clients. This role will include, but not be limited to the following:
What’s in it for you:
- Basic administration duties; incoming calls, redirecting emails, filling, etc.
- Liaising with clients both face to face and via telephone and email
- Processing new business
- Compiling Suitability reports
- Communicating with product advisers
Skills and experience required:
- Supportive culture
- Help to complete exams
- Training and Development
- A highly competitive salary
- Work closely with other administrators and Financial Advisers
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience within an IFA firm – Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of Suitability reports – Essential
- Working knowledge of pensions, investments and back-office systems – Desirable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Swansea on an IFA Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.