£20,000 – £25,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Warrington to join a fantastic IFA Firm. Great opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to work with a successful financial advisory firm who specializes in providing local advice to people in the Warrington area. They are on the lookout for administrators with strong interpersonal & Organisational skills as well as previous experience working within an IFA environment. This is the chance to work with a fantastic company that will support you through your journey within Financial Services.
You will be supporting the general office administration as well as some business processing and Adviser support. You will also support with Report Writing and research giving a good amount of variety to your day!
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- A generous salary or £20,000 – £25,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Chance to work with paraplanners & financial advisers
- Fantastic Office environment
- Actively promote progression & study support
About Recruit UK:
- Experience of working in a Financial Services Environment
- A strong ethic & Organisational skill.
- Comfortable working with back-office systems such as IRESS
- Knowledge of investment, pensions & protection.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic IFA firm based in Warrington on an IFA administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.