20,000 - 28,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Prepare meeting pack for clients
- Co-ordinating and carrying out post-meeting activities
- Prepare valuation and suitability reports for existing clients
- Collate information needed for pension scheme reporting
- Preparing pension scheme reports.
- Maintaining and updating scheme profiles
- Assisting in the issue of scheme member statements
- Liaise between clients, financial adviser, and the office to make sure everyone is on the same page
- Long term progression
- On-site parking
- Health Scheme
- 20 days plus, bank holidays
- Generous Salary (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Quarterly bonuses
- Previous experience as an IFA Administrator in an IFA/Wealth Management company (ideally a minimum of 2 years’)
- Organisation and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.