Independent Financial Adviser
£40,000 – £65,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Independent Financial Adviser in Hull to join an Independent Financial Planning Firm. They are looking for ambitious individuals to help provide Financial advice to clients across the North East.
My Client is a well-respected IFA across the North East who have been providing holistic financial advice for over 20 years. They are currently going through a phase of organic growth and want to add to their successes by employing likeminded advisers who want to provide fantastic financial advice.
The adviser will be focused on meeting with the clients from these leads and ensuring that they provide professional holistic financial advice and support to the client. They will allow you to work from home and will fully support back office and compliance, freeing up your time to focus on giving your clients professional holistic financial advice.
What’s in it for you:
- Fantastic basic salary alongside a competitive bonus scheme.
Skills and experience required:
- You can be based out of an office or from home.
- Full Back Office Support.
- Work with a well-established local IFA
Recruiters contact info:
- High level of confidence with sales and presentational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and motivation to deliver business targets
- Experience of generating your own clients.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0117 9450450
WhatsApp/mobile: 0117 9450450
Job Reference: 13366
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Planning Firm based in Hull on an Independent Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.