Independent Financial Adviser
£45,000 – £60,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Independent Financial Adviser in Birmingham to join a well established Independent Financial Advice Firm. They are a Globally successful company. they deliver highly specialised financial advice to companies, professional partnerships, and individuals and have built a reputation based on the quality of service and impartial advice that they provide.
As a firm they are committed to acting with the highest ethical standards and integrity, providing a high standard of advice and service to their clients. They embrace the core values of honesty and professionalism and are committed to improving the skills and knowledge of their staff at all levels.
Their Advisers are recognised as being amongst the most highly qualified in the industry, many having achieved Chartered Financial Planner status and Fellowship of the Personal Finance Society (PFS). They have advisers throughout the UK, providing national coverage to their clients, and advise across diverse areas of financial need.
They have an exclusive relationship with well-established professional introducers, which assists them with lead generation, in addition to the referrals from their extensive existing client base.
They are currently looking to bring on an additional adviser to their Birmingham advice team due to continuous success, to assist with developing the business and client base further whilst servicing existing clients and ensuring quality is delivered.
What is on offer within this opportunity?
Skills and experience required:
- Employed roles offering salaries up to £60,000 (this is flexible dependent skills and experience)
- Back office support
- Excellent lead generation through an exclusive local professional introducer
- Will have some clients to service that will be allocated from existing advisers’ client banks, over time
- Generous bonus scheme available
- Matching pension contribution
- Car allowance
- Death in Service and PHI
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma
- Passion for providing quality service
- Rapport building skills
- Previous experience as an Adviser in an IFA or Wealth Management firm
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Birmingham on an independent financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.