Independent Financial Adviser
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Fareham to join an Independent Financial Advice Company.
This IFA practice offers a dual Financial Planning and Wealth Management Proposition to a diverse range of clientele, with a focus on building genuine long-term relationships while providing effective and appropriate Financial Advice.
This practice has already received recognition as one of the most influential IFAs in the country and has experienced year on year growth since their establishment. They have a structured growth plan due to the consistent increase of new business.
As a result, they’re looking for an Employed Financial Adviser with some clients to join them. The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship building abilities, who is client focused and is driven to continue their development and brand within Financial Services.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary is negotiable depending upon experience, clients and qualifications.
- Company benefits include; a pension scheme, dental cover, and PMI
Recruiters contact info:
- Client bank
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services
- Hold CAS /SPS (or held within the last year)
- Experience in an Independent Financial Advice Firm
Email: [email protected]
Job Reference: 13567
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice company based in Fareham on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.