Independent Financial Adviser
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you wanting to develop your advisory career? Are you looking for an excellent opportunity that can provide you with the training and tools to become an excellent adviser? Then look no further.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Independent Financial Adviser in London to join a well-established national IFA firm.
This leading UK company is looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified professional to work on an existing national introducer contract building strong, long-lasting relationships and managing and developing a client bank. You will be delivering financial planning and wealth management advice and working with a paraplanning team to ensure advice given is of the highest quality.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent bonuses and benefits
- Flexible working – office/ home-based
- Opportunity to deal with High Net Worth Clients and build their own client base
- Full exam training towards obtaining level 6 Chartered status
- Work alongside a dedicated team of Paraplanners, Compliance, and Administrators
- Join a friendly, successful London team
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma (CII or LIBF)
- Financial Advice experience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging holistic financial planning strategies and solutions
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a well-established national IFA firm in London on an Independent Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.