Independent Financial Adviser (Servicing Clients)
Up to £50,000 + Bonus
Recruit UK is working on an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planner in Essex to join an award-winning Chartered Accredited IFA firm.
Due to continued growth, 2 of their senior advisers have up to 200 clients to pass onto an incoming adviser. The focus will be around servicing these existing clients, whilst identify any new business opportunities, however, there is no requirement for business development.
This will suit an adviser who enjoys the client relationship management aspect of the role and does not want an annual new business target.
As a Chartered firm, they put a massive emphasis on professional development, fully funding exams to assist you with your CDP, alongside offering internal progression opportunities.
What is in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Existing clients to take over
- No new business targets
- Full funding for professional development
- Salary up to £50,000 + Bonus
- Full technical and admin support
Get in touch or apply online to find out more!
About Recruit UK:
- Minimum level 4 (CII or LIBF)
- Advanced Exams/Charted Status (Desirable)
- Experiencing providing complex Financial Advice to HNW clients
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Chartered IFA firm based in Colchester on a Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.