Up to £35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Insolvency Administrator in London to join a national insolvency practitioner.
They are a UK wide company who, due to a steady growth period, are now looking to take on an insolvency administrator to support their business recovery unit. They offer fantastic support in terms of training and development and have uncapped progression potential, making it the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their career.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Managing a number of cases
- Communicating with key internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports and ensuring accuracy
- Reporting to management
- Basic administration duties e.g. filing, phone calls, emails
Skills and experience required:
- A highly competitive salary
- Great progression potential
- Join a supportive office environment
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience working as an Insolvency administrator – Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Insolvency – Essential
- Accountancy qualifications (ACCA/ACA) – Desirable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a national insolvency practitioner based in London on an Insolvency Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.