Up to 30,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Managing a number of cases
- Communicating with key internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports and ensuring accuracy
- Reporting to management
- Basic administration duties e.g. filing, phone calls, emails
- A highly competitive salary
- Great progression potential
- Join a supportive office environment
- Previous experience working as an Insolvency administrator – Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Insolvency – Essential
- Accountancy qualifications (ACCA/ACA) – Desirable
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.