Investment Administrator – £18,000 – £20,000 – Bristol – 6 and 10 Months FTC
We are working with a large wealth management firm who are going through a large surge of growth. They are looking to recruit in the Bristol offices support staff on a fixed term basis for 6 and 10 months.
You will be joining a newly formed team where you will be supporting the Discretionary Fund Managers who are based across the UK.
Your role is to ensure that all financial; instructions from the portfolio managers are conducted as quickly and as efficiently as possible. You will also be responsible for managing pension and life transfers, speaking with customers about their options, setting up drawdown products and arranging payment of benefits and client amendments.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced administration team.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Financial Services Administration / Processing experience
- Excellent customer services skills and highly organised
- The ability to learn and pick new processes quickly
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Word, Excel
For more information on this role please contact Recruit UK on 0117 9450450
Quote reference: 12320
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.