up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Investment Analyst in Cardiff to join a reputable and independent financial services company.
The company provide a variety of different services for their clients including solution-based pension and employee benefit services, pension and pensions investment planning.
They are expanding their Cardiff office and are now looking to acquire further Investment Analyst.
The role will include supporting the investment team in various forms including providing research support, the analysis of client portfolios and writing reports on the findings, liaising with clients and fund managers and supporting the business when needed.
This is a technical role and our client are seeking both experienced financial services individuals with relevant experience within pensions and investments, they will also consider more junior individuals who have a desire to progress in the sector.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary of up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to join a unique financial services firm in Cardiff
- Our client will support with taking industry exams
- Excellent training and development available
- Opportunity to progress with an established career pathway
Recruiters contact info:
- Relevant financial services experience
- Working knowledge of pensions, investments and employee benefits
- Excellent analytical and numerical skill set
- The ability to converse with professionals and diverse individuals
- A desire to progress within financial services
- Open to experienced graduates
Tel: 01179 170410
Job Reference: 13244
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Services company based in Cardiff on an Investment Analyst role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.