Investment Management Operations Associate
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- To assist with the administration of the Funds to ensure all deliverables are met including validation of underlying prices, shadow NAV calculations, and income monitoring
- Trade Calculation, submission, and monitoring through to settlement
- Provide cover for the Reporting and Support Analyst and their regular investment outputs for the ICT and wider business
- Involvement with operational due diligence on underlying investments
- Underlying fund data validation and enrichment
- Help maintain and continually improve compliant and efficient processes – in particular using technology/automation
- Involvement in and assist with the development of model database, performance reporting, and any other ad hoc tasks
- Involvement in and assist with the development of key projects/initiatives (e.g. fund launches)
- Provide high-quality support for broader requests from within the Investment Team and the wider business
- A minimum of 5 years’ Fund or Investment Operations experience gained in a wealth or fund management environment
- Strong technical fund and related investment expertise essential
- Able to take ownership and responsibility, make effective decisions and lead by example
- Able to promote best practice and suggest/implement new ways of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, analytical, and with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the financial services regulatory environment, with particular focus on asset management and investment funds governance
- Offer appropriate guidance/technical support to other team members
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Client-centric with a desire to meet the needs of the business
- Display the highest standards of personal honesty and integrity
- Proactive, with a flexible approach to balancing workload and conflicting priorities
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CISI)
- Educated to degree level
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.