Up to £20,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Administrator in Gloucester to join a Wealth Management firm.
Are you looking to join the financial planning industry but frustrated by being told that you do not have experience?
A very rare opportunity has arisen with a well-regarded wealth management firm in Gloucester. You will be joining an experienced support team of administrators and paraplanners, gaining essential career experience which will give you the key skills needed to progress in becoming a financial adviser.
You will be given exam and study support to works towards industry-relevant qualifications, allowing you to have options on whether a career in paraplanning or advice is a goal you wish to pursue once you’ve attained your diploma.
This is a role which has been developed through growth, the firm has experienced continued successes since it’s opening and you will grow as the business continues to expand.
My client and I are seeking a candidate which has a demonstrable desire to join the industry, preferably with financial services experience, and full training will be provided.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Exam and study support towards industry-relevant qualifications
- 3% employer pension contribution
- 1,000 contribution towards the choice of protection, pension, health cover – chosen by you (once successfully passed probation)
- 6 monthly appraisals with discretionary performance-related bonus
About Recruit UK:
- Financial services experience would be preferred, however, not essential
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Gloucester on a Junior Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.