Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner in Cardiff to join a Financial Planning firm.
My client is looking for a junior paraplanner to join their financial planning firm, helping the advisers with back-office support. As a junior paraplanner, you will be working alongside other back-office staff and be given the training to get up to speed on back-office systems.
As a junior paraplanner, your role will include, but not be limited to:
What’s in it for you, as a junior Paraplanner:
- Report writing
- Product research
- Administration duties
- Attending client meeting alongside advisers
- Opening new business packs
Skills and experience required of a junior Paraplanner:
- Competitive salary
- Training and support
- Friendly office environment
- Career growth potential
About Recruit UK:
- IFA/Wealth management experience – Essential
- Paraplanning background – Essential
- Diploma in Financial Planning – Desired
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning based in Cardiff on a junior Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.