Up to £30,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner in Cheltenham to join a Wealth Management firm.
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator wishing to take your next step, this is the perfect role for you!
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing Wealth Management firm, a very rare prospect available for those wishing to progress their career within the financial planning industry. You will be welcomed by a supportive environment and with no limit on progression, funding towards professional qualifications, and opportunities to move into the advice is very much within reach.
Alongside a very attractive proposition, a competitive salary of up to £30,000 is also on offer. Do not delay as I am certain this role will not take long to fill! Please get in touch to discuss further details.
Skills and experience required:
About Recruit UK:
- Must have experience of administrative support within an IFA firm
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Cheltenham on a Junior Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.