City of London
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner in the City of London to join a Chartered IFA practice.
Within this position, you will support a Chartered Fellow Financial Planner and their HNW client portfolio with full administration and paraplanning support.
This position will provide an experienced IFA Administrator/Junior Paraplanner with the opportunity to work personally with a highly qualified Financial Planner who will provide ongoing training and support to improve your technical capability.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Training on all aspects of Paraplanning
- Working for and being mentored by a Chartered Fellow Financial Planner
- Exposure to a range of highly technical advice areas
- Client facing opportunities
- Future progression opportunities
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience within an IFA Administration position
- Previous experience providing paraplanning support (advantageous)
- Committed to improving knowledge around technical advice (fully supported)
- Progression towards level 4 Diploma (advantageous but not essential)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Chartered IFA practice based in the City of London on a Junior Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.