up to £30,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner in Nottingham to join a Wealth Management Firm.
Their continued growth has created an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner either part or diploma qualified, to join their team in Nottingham.
Within this role, you will be working closely with a team of financial planners providing support and assisting them in delivering expert and high-quality levels of advice.
More specifically this role will see you focusing on existing pension and investment reviews, researching and report writing.
This role is based within a fast-paced environment, so you must be able to work under pressure and have the audacity and drive to not be afraid to challenge as well as having the potential to develop others in the workplace.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Career progression into advising
- Qualification support
- Excellent ongoing benefits
- Working within a fun, friendly and highly rewarding environment
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 diploma qualified would be ideal but part-qualified candidates will be considered
- Some paraplanning experience
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Nottingham on a Junior Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.