Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage Adviser in Pembrokeshire to join a Mortgage company.
Due to organic growth, this firm now has the capacity to take on a Mortgage Adviser to work closely with existing clients looking for support. The office is based in Pembrokeshire and is part of a larger network who have branches across the whole of the UK.
This role would be perfect for someone with a year or two of mortgage advise under their belt, who is local to the area and looking to join a growing and supportive office. This opportunity is available both during and post Covid-19 as they have the capacity to take on someone virtually.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Fantastic salary
- Client leads
- OTE circa £32K
- Uncapped earnings
- Office space (when appropriate)
About Recruit UK:
- CeMAP qualification – Essential
- Previous experience giving Mortgage Advice – Essential
- Motivated and target driven – Essential
- Local to the Pembroke and Carmarthen area – Essential
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Mortgage firm based in Pembrokeshire on a Mortgage Advice role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.