Mortgage Adviser (Self Employed)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Self-Employed Mortgage Adviser in Watford to join a leading UK mortgage network.
This well-established national firm can offer a strong, consistent source of lead generation from successful local estate agency partners. There will be no hassle of extra admin, with full outsourced administration provided. The package on offer is negotiable and they offer full support with training and development.
They will consider applicants with varying levels of industry exposure; as long as you have some mortgage advice experience under your belt, have written cases independently, and have the motivation to succeed, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Join a well-established national network
- Highly regarded firm within the industry
- A consistent source of lead generation provided
- Flexibility of self-employed
- Remote working with the option to pop into new office space if desired
- Negotiable package
- Company laptop
- Support with professional development
About Recruit UK:
- CeMAP qualified (Essential)
- At least 1 years of Mortgage Advice experience (Essential)
- CAS (Desired) – the network can offer support attaining this
- Estate agency experience, or experience with estate agency lead referrals (Desired)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading UK Mortgage Network based in Watford on a Mortgage Adviser (Self Employed) role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.