Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage Adviser in South Wales to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client has worked tirelessly for over two decades to establish themselves in the industry. Whilst their bread and butter are Financial Planning, they are growing the Mortgage side of the firm, and therefore have the capability to take on a Mortgage Adviser in South Wales.
This role is perfectly suited to someone who has a few years’ experiences under their belt and wants to join a firm that is hands-on with support and training. This is a Self-Employed opportunity, but they do have the capacity to take on an Employed adviser, should the right candidate arise. They offer a generous 80/20 split, in your favour.
They have a large office in South Wales, where you will be provided with highly experienced back-office support. However, you will not be expected to go into the office and can, therefore, be 100% home-based.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Back office and compliance support
- 20 years of experience to absorb
- 80/20 split
- Some leads provided
About Recruit UK:
- CeMap qualification
- Minimum 1-year Mortgage Advice experience
- Clients to bring with you
- RO5 protection qualification – desirable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in South Wales on a Mortgage Advise role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.