£30,000 + OTE
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage Broker in Swindon to join a growing Mortgage Broker firm that specialises in commercial finance.
This role would suit a mortgage broker that has experience in commercial and residential mortgages and has worked with bridging loans and development finance.
Due to a surge of enquiries this growing firm is now looking to bring on a new member to join the team. With a competitive basis and a commission structure of 10% on any business written which is also uncapped!
As independent brokers you will be working with a range of lenders, helping your client find the best rate that is best suited to their business.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Leads
- Validation of the only x2
- Competitive commission structure
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
About Recruit UK:
- Full CeMap
- Have some experience of working with bridging and or development loans
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Mortgage Broker firm based in Swindon on a Mortgage broker role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.