21,000 - 23,000 (depending on experience)
Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Diary Management
- Organising client meetings
- Taking minutes
- Redirecting post and emails
- Incoming and outgoing calls
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (part-time and full time available)
- Onsite parking
- Private medical and income protection (post probation)
- Work alongside a highly professional and successful IFA
- Previous experience within a Financial Services firm – Essential
- Background in Administration and Personal Assistant work – Essential
- Working knowledge of Old Mutual and Intelligent Office – Desirable
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.