PA/ Compliance Support Administrator
Fixed Term Contract|Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- 5-hour working week, with a non-contractual flexible working option.
- Pension Scheme – Employer contribution 5% of salary provided Employee pays 3% (gross).
- Death in Service cover – 3 times basic salary.
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Regular social events.
- Structured personal development.
- Free on-site parking.
- Practical experience and knowledge of an IFA environment.
- Experience of an office admin support role.
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy.
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
- Desirable: A good working knowledge of IRESS Adviser Office.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.