PA/Senior Administrator – Torquay
Up to 25,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Writing reports and technical analysis for clients in accordance with the firm’s FCA compliance regime.
- Communication with clients by telephone, letter, email and face-to-face.
- Ensure the office CRM system (Intelligent Office) is kept compliant and up-to-date.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and client satisfaction.
- Keep directors updated on operational issues.
- Good experience as a senior administrator.
- Confident, organised and self-starter with excellent time management.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of the office.
- Strong IT office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.