Looking for a change of scenery?
Dreamt of living abroad, but don’t want to put your career on hold?
Recruit UK are working with one of the UK’s leading Expat Wealth Management firms and are looking for a Paraplanner to join their team. They operate out of numerous regional offices across Europe, providing financial advice to HNW UK expats.
Due to growing demand, boosted by uncertainties arising from Brexit, they are actively growing their regional teams and are looking for a paraplanner to work in their Algarve office.
This role will entail supporting the local team of Financial Planners by preparing client files, recommendations, cash flow models and overseeing implementation of financial plans.
What’s on offer:
- Salary of €45,000 per annum
- Relocation package
- Attractive benefits (including pension)
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Support with professional development
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (CII, CISI, LIBF)
- 3 years + experience within Financial advice firm
- Good report writing skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Experience using cash-flow forecasts
Portugal scores higher than the UK on several measures on the OECD Better Life Index, and this does not account for the better weather or the excellent selection of food. Those are just a handful of reasons why expats state their quality of life increased considerably after moving to the region.
If you feel this could be of interest to you and would like to discuss the logistics of relocating to Portugal, then submit your details and our Senior Consultant, Thomas Barton-Howarth will be in contact.
Recruiters contact info:
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial advice recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, here at Recruit UK we currently representing a Paraplanner role in the Algarve to join a leading Expat Wealth Management firm.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.