This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Conducting research on clients’ financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended); to demonstrate suitability and sustainability to meet the clients stated needs and objectives
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis, in line with clients stated attitude to risk.
- Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation;
- Prepare technical and accurate suitability reports in line with the company standards
- Prepare client service agreement letters
- Assist in the management of the Advisers’ client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income, as required.
- Handle client queries, as required.
- Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards;
- Assist in checking client valuations;
- Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary.
- Excellent bonus potential
- Extensive benefits
- Comprehensive training and onboarding process
- Part or Diploma Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Financial Planning Administrator role
- Experience of working within a high-pressure environment
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.