up to £42,000
Are you a Paraplanner who is looking to be appreciated for your hard work?
How about the opportunity to progress, with consistent training and fully funded exam support? Would you like to work in a modern office with a market-leading salary? Then read on!
Recruit UK are excited to be working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Belfast to join one of the UK’s leading Wealth Management firms who are pioneers in the dual professional, Financial Planning and Investment management model.
This excellent role would suit an experienced Paraplanner who is looking for a new and valued approach. They want you to be excited to come into work every day. To accomplish this, they offer a positive and innovative environment, with modern office space and a market-leading salary. While also supporting the ambition to progress through fully funded exam support, ongoing training, consistently professional and personal support.
If you are someone who embraces challenges and likes being kept on your toes, within a company that fosters positive energy – then this role is made for you!
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Fully funded exam support
- Consistent professional training and support
- Market-leading salary
- 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance
- Strong Pension contribution
- Income Protection Insurance
- Flexible benefits package
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar Paraplanning role
- Desire to further develop
- Ability to challenge and influence Financial Planners
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a national Wealth Management firm based in Belfast on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.