Recruit UK have an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Bishops Stortford to join a dynamic, rapidly growing IFA firm. They have been going from strength to strength over the last few years and receive regular acclaim in leading industry publications.
As part of their continued expansion, they have recently taken on a new adviser and are now looking to hire a paraplanner to support them in providing HNW clients with bespoke advice.
They currently have 5 advisers and 11 support staff. Their technical support team forms an integral part of the business and a number of their paraplanners sit on the Investment Committee. They are the core of the business and are responsible for the solid foundation which the company is built on.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Benefits including competitive pension, life cover etc..
- Full support with professional development (exams etc)
- Numerous progression opportunities
- Level 4 Diploma (CII, LIBF or CISI)
- 3 years of paraplanning experience
- Working knowledge of IRESS back office system and Voyant (desirable)
- Full understanding of the advice/compliance process
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growth story and join a company where you can have a real influence on the long-term direction/success of the business.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an IFA firm based in Bishops Stortford on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.