up to £38,000 (dependent on experience)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a successful and growing Financial Planning firm in the Bridgend area.
Our client provides financial advice to a variety of different clients from varying financial backgrounds including HNW clients, business owners and retirees among other groups.
They are a growing bespoke firm, and this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join the company and support their Advisers in an array of financial planning areas including Investments, Pensions and Insurance.
The role will involve writing suitability reports, producing fact finds and making financial planning recommendations. A key aspect is the ability to liaise with clients and the company IFAs.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary: up to £38,000 dependent on experience
- Opportunity to join a growing bespoke financial planning firm
- Technical role with a variety of challenges
- Join a small successful financial planning team
Recruiters contact info:
- Essential: Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Essential: Experienced Paraplanner within an IFA firm
- Essential: Experience of writing reports, producing fact finds and recommendations
- Desirable: Further exams (e.g. Pension Transfer Exam)
Email: [email protected]
Job Reference: 13421
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning based in Bridgend on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.