35,000 - 42,000
Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Building cash flow models
- Prepare recommendations and suitability reports
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by Planner
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience up to £42,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous bonus
- Flexible home and office working (potential for full-time home-based working, for very experienced applicants)
- Excellent pension
- Ongoing study and exam support
- Level 4 Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Good technical knowledge in a wide range of product areas – pensions, investments, IHT planning, tax planning, protection
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within a financial planning company
- Experience using client cash-flow modeling software preferable
- Strong suitability report writing skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.