£25,000 – £40,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Cardiff to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client is a Chartered Financial Planning firm who offer independent advice to clients and companies across South Wales and the South West of England. During the pandemic they have had growth across the company and adapted very well to the home working environment.
They are looking for a Paraplanner to join their paraplanning team, providing outstanding service to the clients. You will work closely with Chartered Advisers and experience IFA administrator and play and key role in providing tailored advice to the clients.
The Paraplanner role will include, but not be limited to:
Benefits for the Paraplanner:
- Reviewing the fact finds, risk questionnaires etc to ensure you have a full understanding the client requirements
- Research and analysis on products, fund models, charges
- Complete suitability reports detailing the recommended advice and discuss with the advisers
- Technical support and cashflow forecasts where required
- Meet all regulatory and compliance standards
Skills and experience required of the Paraplanner:
- Competitive Salary
- Join a large, well established firm with a family feel
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Insurance and generous Pension Contributions
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
About Recruit UK:
- Experience working as a Paraplanner
- Knowledge of I.O, Cashflow Modelling, FE Analytics
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Understanding of a centralized Investment Proposition
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Cardiff on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.