Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a paraplanner in Cranleigh to join a Chartered Independent Financial Planning firm that has been in operation for over 20 years and provides financial advice to High Net Worth clients in Surrey & Hampshire.
They are seeking a Diploma qualified individual with at least two years’ experience working as a Paraplanner covering investments, pensions and financial planning.
You will be working within the Paraplanning team, supporting our Financial Planners by carrying out research, developing financial plans, writing reports and attending client meetings.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously, taking a client file and turning into a technically accurate and well-presented financial planning report.
What’s in it for you:
About Recruit UK:
- Salary £40,000
- Clear cut progression to advice
- Support towards Chartered
- Bonus opportunities
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an independent financial planning firm based in London on a trainee financial planning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.