28,000 - 35,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Supporting the team to meet business targets
- Complete financial planning reports
- Prepare meeting paperwork and documents
- Research clients’ financial arrangements, analyse investment and client data
- Construct financial planning strategies and research financial product marketplace
- Teamwork is vital to this role this will ensure a high level of service from the advisers and back-office team
- You will maintain and update back-office systems
- You will perform additional general office administration tasks as required and provide holiday cover for team members
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 (negotiable dependent on candidate)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hours: 8.45 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday with one hour lunch.
- Pension Contribution
- Excellent training and development
- Additional benefits and rewards packages
- Minimum of Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services / near completion
- Paraplanning experience (min 2-3 years desirable)
- You will be self-motivated and able to structure your day without continued close supervision
- You must have an ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst being personable and a team player
- Research and analysis skills
- You will be competent at producing high-quality reports detailing reasoned recommendations.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.